skip to main |
skip to sidebar
2 1/2 months left!!!
I can't believe how fast time has gone. In 2 1/2 months we'll have our lil angel...our lil angel that's gonna keep us up all night! Last night I got a big taste of what it's gonna be like. It seems like every night when we go to bed she decides to wake up and do her "arobics", which continues for like an hour, and keeps me up. For those that don't know, we are always on the road living out of hotels for Juan's job. Juan goes to work at like 5:30am (bless his heart, he's such a great husband). Well this morning he had to leave at 4:30am. Of course I can't stay asleep while he's getting ready. So since I was awake, Leyna decided it was time for her to wake up and do her "arobics" again. She kept me up until after 7am. Luckily I don't have anything to do or wake up for right now, so I got to sleep in until 11am. =) To bad I can't enjoy that luxury after she's born...Well here's a couple more belly pictures, hope you enjoy.
11 comments:
camie, holy crap! i'm glad you found my blog, that's crazy. You look so cute, and happy. congrats on the marriage and the baby. that's so exciting.
Oh, you are so big! well, not you, but your belly. You look like you're doing good! Miss you! Don't worry we're still coming in July! Can't wait!
P.S. I forgot that it was Juan's Birthday! That's my sister's birthday too! Anyway, tell him happy belated bday from me and josh!
yay for belly pictures. you look really cute. I really like the pic where you're wearing the white skirt. I wish you guys were going to be here for easter :(
I love the new layout. where did you find it and how did you get the piture on there? I can't ever get it to work for me. what time can I call you? i'm always nervous about waking you or juan up.
I love the picture at the top of your blog. How adorable!! You're just so cute. It's amazing how pregnancy prepares you for the real thing. How's the peeing going? Is it every 5 minutes yet? That's always fun at night as well. My babies loved to hang out right on top of my bladder.
BTW, thanks for the sweet comment to my post. I really appreciated that. I need kudos since I don't give myself enough.
You look so cute prego. Hopefully you don't get anymore miserable during this pregnancy....but...i'm sure you will. Good thing you don't have too much longer!!!
Gosh dang it, Camie! You're setting a big standard for the cuteness of pregnant ladies!
loving that belly! you are a wise woman to enjoy your sleep while you can :).
I love seeing everyones blogs they are so neat. The pictures are great, I'm glad that you got yours done
Love the pictures! You look very cute!
Post a Comment