Here's a picture from Christmas Morning. This was the first sign of my pregnant belly. I call this my "ate a big meal belly". Just the beginning of the growing belly...
This is at the beach in mid-January. It's my "ate a really big dinner belly". Starting to look like a pregnant belly a lil more.
These were both taken early-February. My belly decided to pop out about a week before this. It went from a "ate a really big dinner belly" to "yup she's pregnant" in like a week, not kidding.
Here's pretty Princess Alaura at her birthday party, Saturday March 8th. She is so smart. She know's where the baby is and what her name is. Leyna has a lot to live up (in looks and brains). =)
This is the most recent picture of "my fatness"(March 9th). Just looks like a huge ball is in my stomache. My belly seems to be growing continuously now. It doesn't want to stop! In the beginning it seemed like I would never look pregnant, and now there is NO DENYING IT! =)




11 comments:
I LOVE prego belly pics. They're the cutest!!! Isn't it funny how you go from nothing to instantly looking pregnant overnight??
You don't look fat...you look like a cute pregnant girl! That's weird though to see you like that! How exciting.
What A Fatty!!!!
Wow, if I were fat like you then I'd be skinny! You are a cute prego lady!
Aww you look so adorable! I know how you feel though. I don't think that any prego girl really feels cute. I felt a different kind of beautiful. Enjoy being pregnant because they are so much easier to keep track of inside the belly!
Really Camie you look so cute!! Wish you guys were in town more often. it feels like anytime you are, we're busy :( Have fun and enjoy the sleep while you can...
Enjoy that belly Camie! Being pregnant was the only 3 times in my married years when I didn't feel fat. I actually felt beautiful. That's the part of pregnancy that I love. I think you look breathtaking (I just love that word lately)!!!
You look adorable. Being pregnant is so fun. Enjoy it! Being a mom is one of the greatest gifts in the world. Can't wait to see pics of the cutie!
that's cool that you have a blog now! cute belly too!
WE WNAT MORE PICTURES!!!! WE WANT MORE PICTURES!!!!
You're so cute CamieSue!!! Your tummy is perfectly round. So cute!
Post a Comment