What a big girl!

Lilypie

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy 24th Birthday Juan!

Sunday March 16th was Juan's 24th birthday. We're up north past Sacramento (about 5 hours from home) for his job, so he got to celebrate his birthday in a hotel away from family. =( I tried my best to make his birthday as fun as I could. Saturday night we ate out at Applebees. On his birthday he had to work. I surprised him with donuts and a cake to take work. I put them in his car the night before, so when he went out to his car at 5:30 in the morning (bless his heart for all he does), while I was still in bed, he saw this...


















Here's some pictures of him opening his gifts on his "birthday throne". He's like a little boy...I love him so much!!!























Cake Time! So they didn't eat the cake I sent him with to work so we had it that night. I was gonna put candles in a stack of cookies, but a cake is better. I forgot to buy a lighter or matches so he had to fake blow out the candles. And YES I sang Happy Birthday to him by myself and I made him act like he was blowing out the candles. I'm sure he thinks I'm a nut...but look at him! =) I guess we're nuts together, but that's what makes life fun!





























3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey Camie! How's it going? How did you find my blog? (i always wonder how people find it)

I'm so excited for you! CONGRATS! Thanks for leaving a comments so now I can see your blog and we can keep in touch.

Yous so cute.

The Brann's said...

Love the pic of him "blowing" out his candles....that's funny!!!

Happy Birthday Juan!!

James and Kresta said...

It looks like he had a great birthday. Your such a loving wife. Are you planning on traveling with him once you have Leyna? That's so wonderful that you are able to now!