What a big girl!

Lilypie

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Leyna Camille Figueroa

Here's the profile of our beautiful baby Girl! She was moving like crazy when they did the ultrasound so there is a double take of her profile. Her nose isn't really as big as it might look in this pic. =) She totally has Juan's profile. Look's like she's gonna be a Daddy's Girl! If you look close you can see her heart too. It's pretty cool. It was so exciting getting to see her it made us very tempted to do the 4-D ultrasound, but we're trying not to spend too much money. They're pretty expensive. Maybe with our next one...


This is a full body picture of her. Everyone says she already looks "gorda" (fat in spanish). Juan's nick-name with his family is "Gordo". Looks like she might take after daddy in looks and size. =) Luckily he wasn't fat when he was born, he just got chubby after. Hopefully she'll be on the smaller side when she's born.


It's a Girl!!! This is the picture of her "girl parts". Sorry if some of you find it a little immodest. =) It might be hard to tell what the angle is, but it's her two legs from the bottom view. There is an arrow pointing between her legs to her "girl parts"The ultrasound tech said that it's pretty positive that she's a girl. We're way excited!!! Just can't wait to see her!

6 comments:

James and Kresta said...

Hey Camie!! Congratulations on the new addition! That's so exciting. I hope everything is going well for you two.

The Brann's said...

I'm so glad you got your blog started. Those pictures are so exciting!!! I can't wait to hear more updates!!

Lange Family said...

Yeay, I'm so excited for you guys! Don't ask how the heck I found your blog because I have no idea!!! Anyways, hope you're doing good!

Love,
Erin

Lisa Miller said...

Hi Camie, Good thing I'm a pro now at ultrasounds. How fun for you two. I enjoy seeing your belly progression at church. Ah - the memories. We'll see after the first one if you really want to fill up that car. Just kidding, LOL!!!

The Liddells said...

Okay, I am officially jealous! I miss you guys! Congrats!

Krystal said...

It's good to see you have a blog!!! Congrats on the baby!!!