What a big girl!

Lilypie

Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Juan again and again and again...



We ended up celebrating Juan's Birthday like 10 times it seems like. We went out the day before his Birthday and then on his birthday. Then we went to Tony Roma's (his favorite) on our way home from one of his jobs up north. We don't have a Tony Roma's here in town so we don't get to go very often. It was a lot of fun! We both love their baby back ribs. =) Here's some pictures of Juan chowing down...












Two weeks after his birthday we were finally back in town so we celebrated with his family...













Then we celebrated with my family...










Here's a couple belly pictures too...








4 comments:

Brooke said...

You guys did celebrate it alot!!!

Lisa Miller said...

Oh, I'm so jealous. I love Tony Roma's. It's my absolute favorite restaurant too. I can taste the bread & butter and bbq chicken. I wish there was one in Bakersfield. Happy Birthday again & again!! :)

The Brann's said...

Isn't it great to have lots of family around to celebrate with??? If you celebrated this much for Juan's b-day, I can't wait to see what happens for your baby's 1st birthday!!!

Lange Family said...

Camie, you're pregnant and barefoot!!! haha! except, not in the kitchen! Yay, it's getting so close!