My wonderful sister, Brooke, took our first family portrates and Leyna's birth announcement pics. She was 12 days old in these...Now that I think about it, these were taken on her due date, June 3.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















10 comments:
Beautiful pics. Brooke does an awesome job. I especially love the angel ones. The birth annoucement is adorable.
Wow your sister is so talented!!!! Maybe she'll do our pics too...hope you guys are having fun!!!!
The pictures are adorable. Brooke does an amazing job, but it helps when she has such cute people to take pictures of.
What great pictures. Isn't it gret to have a sister to do them? Brooke does some really great pictures. I'm sure these were special to her. great subjects.
What adorable family Pictures of you guys! What a special little family you make! God bless you guys!
Brooke does such a wonderful job!! And that baby of yours is gorgeous!!!
Brooke does such a wonderful job!! And that baby of yours is gorgeous!!!
What a cute family. I love you guys. Hopefully Ill get to hold the baby when you come and visit in Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment