What a big girl!

Lilypie

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Leyna's 3 months old

I'm horrible at keeping my blog updated. Sorry! Another month has passed since I last posted pics or anything. So I am attempting to get at least a couple pics posted. Hopefully Leyna will give me a couple minutes. I LOVE LOVE LOVE being a Mom, but it diffidently takes a lot of time. Nursing is the most time consuming, but I know it is the best thing for her and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Anyways, Leyna is 3 months old now and getting so big. I'm just loving every minute of it! She is the cutest thing. She now sleeps through most the night. She sleeps atleast 6 hours then another 4. She even slept 10 hours one night! But last week she was sleeping only 4 hour at a time, but is now back to 6+ hours. When I was pregnant everyone told me to enjoy sleeping in, because I wouldn't be able to when she was born...Well, I still get to sleep to 9, sometimes even 10 or 11. I love my sleep and apparently she takes after me. =) Thank goodness!

Leyna is such a happy baby. She is smiling and laughing so much more now. She talks all the time. I can't ever look at her and not smile, because she is always smiling back at you. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect baby!


Here's Leyna after she got her first shots a month ago. It was so sad, but they gave her cute "My Little Pony" bandaids. Now we go in again tomorrow for more shots. =( I don't like them!
Just a cute picture
Getting ready for a bath. She is holding her head up so good. I love this picture!
After the bath I dried her hair with the towel and this is what it looked like. So cute! Makes me laugh everytime I look at it
She finally started reaching out and grabbing her toys. She grabs them and tries to bring it to her face. I don't know if you can tell, but she pulled the whole thing down on her face. It was so funny watching her do this over and over again.
"BUBBLES"
We call her bubbles because she is always blowing bubbles out of her mouth and then she just lets them sit there.



Saying Good-bye

Here's Leyna saying good bye to Caiden and "BaBa" (grandpa). My family moved to Utah almost a month ago. I can't believe it's already been that long.We were sad to see you guys go, but we are excited for you at the same time. We hope to move there soon (within the next year hopefully). Can't wait to visit you guys for Thanksgiving!


Mamma with her two beautiful grand daughters
Everyone before they left
At the beach again
This time Brooke, Alaura and Jami came to visit Juan and I at our hotel. Us girls all went to the beach while Juan had to work. It was a lot of fun. Leyna got out a little more this time. But she still didn't like it because the wind. Poor baby.
Isn't Alaura so cute and so stylish.
Just chillin


After a fun day playing at the beach we got some dinner and then went walking around the shopping mall. Here we are in front of the Pier.
Alaura and "Baby Yeyna". She is so cute with her. She is gonna be such a good big sister! This was the first time I put Leyna's hair up in a pony tail. She looked like such a big girl.

Alaura put on her daddy's shoes so she could go outside. I just thought it was cute.

Here's Uncle Eric with Leyna


Here she is with Tia Isabel (Juan's sister).
I bought Leyna this new tummy time mat. She's only happy for the first few minutes then she starts getting mad.

Good-bye Jami!

One last pic with Aunt Jami before she left to Utah
This is when she found out her Aunt Jami was leaving her. =(
We will miss you!!! It was fun seeing you so much this summer. Good luck at BYU!

7 comments:

Gwen said...

What great pictures, we dure enjoy the pictures and hearing about what you are doing.

Johnson Family said...

She is sooo cute and it seems like she is growing so fast. We are about 3 hours from my parents and it is really hard on me, but I am lucky to have my kids to keep me company and such a good husband who tries his hardest to make me feel better when I am down about not having my mom or sisters. One of the hardest things is that Cami's girls and mine are so close and when we lived up there we all did alot together. I miss babysitting Jacelee and Kelcie, we had fun!!!

Polls said...

Leyna is so cute!!! I hear you on how busy being a Mom can be...it can be tough at times but it is always worth it.

The Brann's said...

OH my gosh.....she's getting so big. I can't believe how smiley she is!!!

I can't believe your parents have already been here for a month. I need to invite them over for dinner or something!!

Stephanie said...

She is so cute! I didn't know that you were planning to move to Utah. Where do you want to live? I miss that little tiny baby stage not that Benjamin isn't so much fun. He is a lot more entertaining, in fact as I right this he keeps kissing my arm, it's sweet.

Lisa Miller said...

Cute pictures. You're wanting to go to Utah too. We would love to move back up there. I can't believe she's already 3 months old. All these babies are getting big. It's fun seeing all the new things they do.

The Bruces said...

CUTE, wow she is adorable I love little girl clothes and hair accessories I totaly miss that this time around since I have a boy, But he is still lots of fun and so dang cute!