A couple weeks ago we bought a new trailer! (well it's not exactly new, but it's
newer, and
new to us.)We bought it to use for Juan's job. Instead of staying in a hotel we get to stay in a trailer, which for me I like better. It just feels more like home. When we stay in hotels I always have to spray everything down with lysol, always wear slippers, and I won't let Leyna on the floor cus I just don't trust anyone to do my cleaning. Well now I can know if my place is clean or not and if my sheets are clean. I feel a lot more comfortable. Juan's work pays him each day he uses his trailer, so if we use it enough we will make all the money back that we spent on it. We probably won't make quite that much, but it will pay for a lot of it. We aren't planning on doing this job to long so we don't have to long to make money off of it, but we get to keep it after which makes it worth it in the end. I also like it cus I can cook. I know that sounds crazy, who would want to cook? I do so we don't have to eat fast food all the time. Gets kinda yecky after a while. I like having my well rounded meal and it gets kinda expensive to eat out at dine in restraunts all the time that have that. Well, the day we bought it they cleaned it and then the next day they showed us how everything works and then we took it out to Ventura that day for Juan's job. The RV park was walking distance to the beach. I wish we could have stayed there longer. We were in ventura for a couple days and then we had to leave an go to Anaheim. The RV park was really close to disneyland so I got to watch the fireworks at night. Leyna really enjoyed them too. We really enjoyed being in the trailer. We were gonna go to disneyland as soon as the job Juan was at was done, but he had to go straight to another job as soon as that one was done so we didn't have time, bummer.
The beach. It was all rocky, but it was still pretty.

When we were in Ventura they had fire pit at the sites so I bought all the stuff to make smores and the that night we had to leave to anaheim so I never got to make my smores.=( I wanted smores though so we roasted marshmellows on our gas stove in our trailer. =) Wasn't the same, but it was still fun.

We even let Leyna in on the fun...Well actually Juan gave her the marshmellow and we let her take a little taste of it then we took it away. She sure did enjoy it though. Can't you tell. =)
Here's some pics of the fireworks from Disneyland
6 comments:
I want a trailer, it looks fun!
It is great that you were able to get a trailer, I'm sure it does seem more like home.
How fun!!! I want to see better pictures of the inside though. I'm glad that you're enjoying your trailer. Are you guys pretty sure that you're moving to Utah then? I know we don't see eachother tons, but I love having you guys close when you are home.
I'm jealous. It would be like camping all the time. That's a nice trailer. We want one someday.
it's funny bc it's like you guys are vacationing all the time. i like ur RV thats so nice!
We love having our trailer as well. It is very old and some things do not work, but we got it for free and it beats sleeping on the ground!!! The best part is that it has a Callifornia King bed in it. We are looking forward to seeing you guys soon.
Post a Comment