Leyna's first Christmas ornament
We had a hard time finding an ornament for her so I decided it would be fun to make one. It's her handprint in clay with her name on it and a pink bell that says Baby's 1st Christmas 2008. I'm gonna make all our kids 1st Christmas ornament like this. It's a nice keepsake.
Family picture, in our new Christmas pajamas, before opening presents
Looking in her stocking. Doesn't she look so excited? I love her expressions in these pictures
Ready to open presents
After-math of Christmas morning
We got both the girls ready for bed and I just had to get a pic of the two of them in their cute cuddly pajamas. Neither of them would really cooperate for the picture.



1 comment:
The pictures of the girls are sure cute, of course so are the rest of the pictures. Sounds like you had a great Christmas.
Post a Comment