What a big girl!

Lilypie

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

3 Year Anniversary Celebration

January 20th, 2009

For Our 3 year anniversary Juan was out of town. He got home on January 20th, so only 2 days late, better late than never though. He surprised me and didn't tell me when he was coming home. Leyna and I were out doing some errands and when we got home I walked in and saw a beautiful fruit basket, from edible arrangements, by the door. I stood there and paused for a second wondering how that got there cus I was expecting Juan to be home at all and his truck wasn't anywhere to be seen. Then I saw him come around the corner from the living room. I was so excited to see him. I put Leyna down for a nap and we got to share some of the delicious fruit from the basket together. That evening we went out to eat at PF Changes. The best Chinese food! Of course little miss Leyna came along with us, she's our little sidekick, we're not complete without her.
Thanks Baby for a great day and a wonderful many years together! I love you!

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Looks like a great anniversary.

ls said...

Juan looks like he is hating the fruit in that last picture :).

Also, you guys look like you are wearing the exact same clothes as you are in that picture on your sidebar where you are holding up the positive pregnancy test. I don't know why I noticed that.

Happy anniversary! Three years seems long, huh?

Jami said...

aaaw that's so cute!