What a big girl!

Lilypie

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Crawling

January 25, 2009

So three days after Leyna turned 8 months she finally crawled. It's about time!!! She has been doing the army since she was 5 1/2 months old. I thought she would start crawling a lot soon, but I guess she was content with scooting around. The funny thing is that she didn't do it on her own though. She want to be with mommy and I was cooking in the kitchen. Juan would make her crawl to get me by holding her stomache up off the floor. After about 2 or 3 trip to the kitchen she was crawling on her own. I knew she was ready! It just took her 2 1/2 months of army crawling to get there.



January 26, 2009

Now that Leyna is actually crawling she learned how to climb up the stairs and she loves it! She caught on very fast. Now we are just trying to learn how to get down so she doesn't go tumbling down them. =)


2 comments:

Gwen said...

What cute pictures, it is so fun to see them.

Brooke said...

She's so cute!