We are the Figueroa Family. I'll start by letting you know a lil bit about us. We met on my 16th birthday, which happened to be Friday the 13th. We dated for 2 1/2 years and then Juan left and went on a mission. After 2 years he came home and 2 weeks later we were engaged and a lil less than 2 months after that we were married January 18, 2006 in the San Diego Temple. We just celebrated our 2 year anniversary and couldn't be happier with the new addition we have in our family, Baby Leyna.
Our adventurous marriage of going to theme parks and playing has been changed with the new adventure of becoming mommy and daddy. Now we'll be on a different kind of roller coaster! =)
Don't we look so cool?! (that's Brooke and Josh Liddell with Juan and me) Miss you guys!
All because two two people fell in love
A story of two people who fell in love...and their wonderful life that came from it.
It all began on Friday the 13th of April 2001, Camie's Sweet 16...Didn't know it would end up being that sweet though. =)
Dating
This was one of the first real dates we went on together
I never thought I would find a love so strong this young.
Welcome Home Elder
It was about time...2 years is a long time
Surprise
Yup! It's positive! We didn't believe it at first, but there's no denying it now. We were surprised with the news that we're having a baby. It was a surprise, but we couldn't be happier now. =) Can't wait until we get to see her beautiful face!
Boy or Girl?
We had everyone guess if they thought we were having a boy or a girl. They got the color of balloon they thought we were having. Then they all popped them and found a note inside that said if they were right or wrong. IT'S A GIRL!!!
My Christmas Present
I got one of the greatest gifts this year for Christmas! A new car!!! It's not brand new but it looks new. It's a 2005 Toyota Sequoia. Couldn't be in better condition! I love this car!!! It's so perfect! It has everything you could want in a car. The only not so good thing is that it's a gas guzzler, but it's still pretty! =) It seats 8 so we are ready to start popping out those babies! =)
2 Year Anniversary
We had a great time for our anniversary. We spent almost a week and a half in San Diego in our trailer. We got to do a lot of stuff like Sea World, the beach, Balboa Park, and best of all go to the temple we got married in. It was fun to relax and have fun together!
Here we are at Sea World with a seal behind us.
Juan wanted to go on the ride at Sea World so he went alone since I couldn't go. I don't know if I would have gone even if I wasn't pregnant. Looks like he got soaked!!! Surprisingly he didn't get to wet though.
At the beach. It was January, but the sun was shinin. It was beautiful there!
3 comments:
Golly they all grow up so fast, it is so fun to hear and see their progress. So she is a climber, how cute she is.
She is such a monkey!!!!! I wonder what your next one will be like
Heard you had your baby....Let's see an update!!!
Post a Comment