After they weighed and measured her she got two shots in her legs. I was so not looking forward to it and was ready to grab her and comfort her as soon as the nurse was done poking my poor baby, and to my astonishment she didn't even cry! I was baffled! They almost didn't even phase her at all. She gave a small wimper sound with the second one and that was it. We walked out of the doctor's office so peaceful! It was unbelievable.
Thank goodness the shots went well because she has been more fussy lately because we think she is teething. Isn't 3 months kinda early? Well, I think I can already feel teeth coming in. I wish they would come in already because she is not sleeping well, drooling like crazy, is fussy (which she was never really fussy before), and she always has her hands (or anything she can grab) in her mouth. Although I am kinda scared about nursing her once she gets teeth...ouch! I guess we will see how it goes.
I don't think you can see it, but her face is covered in drool
Here she is sticking her hand and toy in her mouth.



7 comments:
Time does go by so fast and the children just grow up way to fast. Cute pictures, she is a doll.
She's so stinkin' cute!!! Ryker didn't get teeth until he was 8 or 9 months old. Funny thing is...he's almost 4, and one of his front top teeth still isn't in all the way!! Hopefully he teeth come in quickly, so she can get back to her normal self.
What a doll! Hailey got teeth at about 4 or 5 months and I was scared of nursing, but she never bit me. Teeth can go up and down for months and make little ones miserable before they finally come in.
I think the shots are worse for the mother, because they have to sit there and watch their baby be subjected to pain, and there's nothing you can do til afterwords!
Paxon has to have surgery for a hernia. It was at the bottom of one of my posts. Thanks for the good wishes, I will write about how it goes.
That's so normal for her to be putting her hands and everything in her mouth. That's how babies learn about things. She very well could be teething. I never had a problem nursing when my babies got teeth. They never bit me. It was pretty easy.
No crying with shots is awesome. Maybe that's a precursor for later. She won't cry so hard when she gets hurt. Tough kid. That's nice for you.
She's getting so big!! I can't wait to see you guys! You have to see us before you guys leave.
Post a Comment