What a big girl!

Lilypie

Friday, September 12, 2008

Morphed

Juan
+
Camie
= This

Crazy!!! Kinda scary, huh?
That's what Leyna is gonna look like......
I sure hope not!

7 comments:

The Brann's said...

The eyebrows make me laugh!! That is kinds freaky!!

The Brann's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Liddells said...

You guys are nerds! That's pretty funny though! No offense, but I hope that's not what Leyna looks like...
Can't wait to see you guys, it's the 22nd, right? I started painting today!

Stacey Bailey said...

That's kinda crazy! we tried it just now. its too weird. i am not brave enough to post it

Dizniemom said...

Too funny!!! Hey can you get me your moms phone number? Cammi has a soccer game up in Layton in a few weeks and I would love to see her!!!

Jami said...

haha wow she's going to be a scary looking kidl!

Brooke said...

That would be really sad!!!!