What a big girl!

Lilypie

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Leyna 8 months old

On January 22, Leyna was 8 months old. She is learning and growing so much! Here's some of the things she can do or say:
-walking along furniture
-very adventurous(which means more messes for mommy) =0)
-want to feed herself, but makes a mess
-Loves to eat Puffs
-gives kisses (open mouth of course)
-waves bye bye
-does "headbutt"
-gives high five
-Loves playing "patty cake"
-Can do "peek-a-boo" by herself
-When she is looking in mirror I say, "Give Leyna kisses" and she kisses the mirror
-does sign language for "more" and "all done"
-says "gah!" in a really high pitch voice
-favorite sound right now is "baba"
-Babbles all the time
-I swear she says bath, "baa". She loves the bath!
-Has crawled a little, but would rather army crawl. I know she can do it, but wont.
-Gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth like she's ready to take off crawling, but then goes down and army crawls.
-Got her top right tooth January 2 (tooth #3)
-Got her top left tooth January 9 (tooth #4)
-Is a total mommy's girl. Very attatched to mommy.



Now A LOT of pictures!!! I can't just pic a few I love every picture of her. She is just too cute!!!

Climb in here by herself

And got out by herself

She tries climbing on everything

Like a "hurricane". Loves to make messes. I swear she thinks if its clean she has to mess it up.

Funny ways I've found her sleeping.
Doesn't that look comfortable?
She usually sleeps with her little tooshy in the air, but this pic with the fluffy skirt makes it so cute!
Yummy
Stands up on everything
Learned how to pull herself up in her bed. Was very hard to get her to go to sleep when she first started, cus she didn't know how to get down, but she learned after about a week.
Loves sitting like this
What a COOL baby!!!
We got Leyna this exersaucer for Christmas, but she didn't want to sit inside after a few days. She would rather be on the outside.
Luckily we spent $15 more for one that converts to an activity table. So happy we did! She loves it now.
Visiting a friend. They had fun playing together and poking each others faces.(This is my friend Kym's little girl, Jersey. What a cutie. Love her long hair!)
Photo Shoot
So I have a hard time getting somewhere to take pics of Leyna so I set up my own little studio with some white satin material.
Getting ready to take pics

I love this smile! Look at those teeth.





Cuddling with her blankie. Ready to go sleep.
Playing "Peek-A-Boo"

She wanted to stand up under her tunell and go very mad that it wouldn't let her. But she got away.


I think someone is getting a little jealous...

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

I can not believe how big she is getting. She is so cute I am sure you just love being a mom!

Gwen said...

What some fun pictures, we love seeing them!

Jami said...

ooooh Camie she is soooooo cute!!! I love the pic you have set as the title pic... you should send it to me please =)