What a big girl!

Lilypie

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Birthday photo session

We let Leyna stuff her face with more cake so we could get some cute pics at my sister Brooke's photo studio. She did such an awesome job! Thank you Brooke! These are just two of the layouts she's done, and I can't wait to see the rest! I'm so excited about these pics because they are just too cute! I hope you can see them ok...




Isn't she just the cutest thing you've ever seen?!?!

3 comments:

Gwen said...

What adorable pictures of the one year old. I really like the cake on the face pictures. The big one at the top of you blog is just so cute.

Just The Three Of Us said...

She is absolutely beautiful!! Time sure does go by fast! I love all of her pictures!! :)

Clay and Kayde said...

I love those pictures. She did a great job. The cake thing is exactly what I want to do on Rhyen's first b-day. I love it!