I guess I lied! I didn't mean to. Sorry! I really had all intent to get everything caught up, but I didn't realize how busy I was gonna be. This whole baby thing is coming so quick! I feel like there is so much to do, but I don't even know what it is that I really need to do. I feel so lost with everything right now. How do first time moms get through this? I feel like I don't know anything about what I need or what I need to do to prepare for her. Is this normal or am I just stupid?
So I have a lot of posts to catch up on like two baby shower pics(one of which was last night, and Brooke did an awesome job putting it together. Can't wait to show off those pics. She's amazing), my b-day, maternity pics (which Brooke did those as well. They are so good! You would think she has been doing photography for years! Thanks Brooke!) and hopefully soon now, Leyna's nursery pics. I got a post done for Juan's b-day so I will post that now to keep you guys busy. I'll get everything else done hopefully Sunday. Today is filled with things to do as well so I don't have time to do all that yet. Posting is so time consuming... I have lots of fun pics and can't wait to share them with you guys, until then hope you enjoy these pics of Juan's many birthday days. =)
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
You are not stupid, just normal.
Very normal...I felt the same way with alaura, heck i still feel like I have no idea what I'm doing :)I'll get a disk with ALL of the pics to you ASAP
That is soooooo normal. Just enjoy each day and get done what you can. Even when you think you're ready you won't be so don't worry about it. I thought I was ready with Zach and then he came and nope I wasn't. You'll learn as you go. Enjoy the ride!!!!!!
I remember feeling the exact same way. Finally I just realized Canyon was coming whether I was ready or not. I figured if I didn't have what i needed, the store was just down the street....You'll be just fine!!!
Ohhh yeah you are so normal. Don't even worry. The thing is, really, everything just falls into place. The most preparing you need is diapers and an outfit. (and bottles and formula if you aren't nursing)
My computer wont let me burn the pictures to a disk for some reason...I'm still working on it. I'll climb into the attic today to find the baby stuff too. We always forget to do it when Eric's home. You should come over early today and we can hang out before everyone else comes over for dinner and stuff.
It is the reason we got a third bedroom, but Josh just went and bought a bunch of workout equipment...so now apparently that is going to be the workout room. If we got pregnant, I don't know where we would put all of that stuff...the rooms are to small to be able to fit a workout room plus a crib...plus I wouldn't mind buying another house. I don't know about building another one because it has been annoying. I guess we'll see.
Post a Comment