What a big girl!

Lilypie

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fun Pics!!!

Just some cute and funny pics of Leyna...



We went out to eat and she was getting bored so we gave her a napkin and she had a hay-day with it!




In her Bumbo. She thought grabbing her feet was so interesting.



She loves putting her hands and fingers in her mouth. Here she almost had her whole hand in there!



With Juan's friend Chris.



She was fighting going to sleep, and fell asleep still playing with her toys


Don't you just love those shoes!


...and a pretty smile for everyone!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

She's so cute! It is about time you update! I can't believe how big she is already! Time goes by so fast.

Jami said...

I love her big smiles! shes growing too fast!

The Brann's said...

Oh my gosh...she's so adorable!!!

Lisa Miller said...

My favorite is the one of her asleep in her high chair. those ones crack me up.

The Liddells said...

UGH! I want to see her so bad! She is so cute! And she is getting so big!

P.S. I love her outfit in the last two!)

Gwen said...

She is so cute and growing up so fast. Cute pictures.

HappyOrtons said...

How adorable those pictures are!
I love them all.
I miss my kids being that litte.
enjoy every moment :)

Johnson Family said...

I love how her pony tail sticks up. She is just too cute!!