What a big girl!

Lilypie

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

HOLLYWOOD


On Juan's other day off we went to Hollywood blvd. It was a lot of fun, crazy too. While we were there we saw so many famous people! Here's the pics we took.









Oh did I say we saw lots of famous people? I think I forgot to add that it was just famous peoples' feet and handprints. =)



These funny immitators were the closest we got to seeing anyone famous



Chuckie was Juan's favorite so he had to take a pic with him. Kinda a scary pic, huh?
Even scarier! Get away from my baby!


And the award for "Best Husband" goes to...


And the award for "Best Wife" goes to...
There was one that said "Best Daughter", but the pic didn't turn out.




After all the fun on the Blvd. we went and ate some yummy food at California Pizza Kitchen. I LOVE the artichoke and spinach dip! I could live off of that stuff, and then I would be hugely FAT! =)


A great ending to a fun Day!

8 comments:

Johnson Family said...

WoW! Busy days, looks like you had loads of fun.

Jami said...

haha i was thinkin where are the famous people!? Chuckie is really scary yikes! that's so much fun! Leyna is getting so big and gorgeous!!!

Gwen said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Yea loots of famous people? oh hand and foot prints. Great pictures.

Tenille Gates said...

cuteness ♥ looks like youguys had fun! What an adorable little family you have :0) take care!

Krystal said...

Looks like tons of fun.

Lisa Miller said...

I remember when we got to do fun things like that. I love hearing about the things you 3 go and do. I can live through you. heehee!

The Brann's said...

What a fun day!!

Do you honestly think that's Shirley Temple's signature?? humm...

Anyway....i love the last pictures. They look great of all of you!!

Brooke said...

You guys really get around. I don't think we really took alaura anywhere until she was almost a year old. It was just too hard for me. I love all of the pics!!