What a big girl!

Lilypie

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

YUMMY

7 comments:

Brooke said...

I want some!!!

Gwen said...

How precious, the toe must be pretty tasty. Wish I were that limber.

The Liddells said...

Move to Texas! I can't believe I can't be around to see Leyna! I'm sad. But she's so adorable!

Johnson Family said...

I love how you can catch the cutest little moments. She is so cute and growing so fast.

Jami said...

haha she's soooo cute! I can't believe how big shes getting! Brooke posted a couple pics of Leyna on her blog. they are beautiful! I really am getting too excited to contain to see you guys!!! see you soon =)

Jami said...

I think they're pics of Leyna... maybe they're not... i'll be so embarrassed if they're not... it's been way too long since i've seen you guys!!!

Rmanduh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.