What a big girl!

Lilypie

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary


Three years ago I married my best friend and the love of my life. On January 18th, 2006 Juan and I were sealed in the San Diego Temple for Time and all Eternity. I wouldn't rather be stuck with anyone else for eternity. I can't wait to see what the future holds, as long as I have Juan by my side. He's been my best friend for 7 1/2 years and I know he will continue to be there for me through everything. Not only am I blessed to have such a great husband, but he has blessed me with the other love of my life, Leyna. I am so blessed in my life and couldn't ask for anything more than to continue to share every moment of my life with him. Unfortunately we aren't able to be together for our anniversary because Juan is working and Leyna and I stayed home to see Brooke's baby be born. Hopefully we will be together soon though...

Juan,

Thank you honey for everything you do for me, and for us, for our family. You are the greatest husband. I can't imagine life without you by my side. The love we have just keeps growing stronger and stronger. I love you so much and can't wait to see you! Missing you lots! XOXO

6 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary!!! It's so much fun to hit those fun milestones. And boy does time fly. Congrats!

Gwen said...

Happy Anniversary!! Time sure seems to go by fast, at least for us it does.

Johnson Family said...

Congrats! Bart has been out of town for most of ours, so I feel your pain. Hope you can celebrate when he gets back. P.S. Love the picture of Leyna

Polls said...

Happy Late Anniversary!!! Leyna is so cute, that pic at the top of your blog is adorable.

Lisa Miller said...

What a beautiful post! Happy belated Anniversary!

Brooke said...

Happy anniversary!!! I'm glad he was able to come home though