Here's a picture just for fun of me and my friend with our prego bellies from yesterday (tuesday). I love pictures like this.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Catch up time
Today I went to the doctor's and I have dilated a little more. I'm between a 1 and 2. I am about 85% effaced. My feet and ankles were so swollen when I went in. I have "cankles" (where your ankles and calves are like one) =). He asked if I've been taking breaks through out the day and putting my feet up and I said NO. I have been running around crazy trying to get everything done. So when I got home I made myself sit down and put my feet up. So I figured this would be a good time for me to do all my catch up posts. There is a lot of stuff so I hope you all don't get bored...

Here's a picture just for fun of me and my friend with our prego bellies from yesterday (tuesday). I love pictures like this.
Here's a picture just for fun of me and my friend with our prego bellies from yesterday (tuesday). I love pictures like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
That is a really cute picture!!! Seriously girl you did a ton of updating!!!!!
You look so good. I know that you probably don't feel that great but really you look so awesome. I am so excited for you!!!
You look so good. I love 3rd trimester's. Watch out for the swollen ankles. I had that too as do most women, but I ended up with a very serious case of toxemia when Zachary came. Not to scare you, but listen to that doctor and rest girl.
Have fun birthday and baby shower posts. I have to say I think you're a little spoiled....j/k.
And....have I already told you...you look adorable preggers!!!
Wow! You did a bunch of updating! Thanks! I enjoy reading about you guys. You still look so cute.
Was it fun to catch up on the blogs, the showers looked like alot of fun, the pictures are all great, what a cute belly.
Holy cow only 2 weeks to go... I think you'll have her soon, but still two weeks to your due date...wow!
Post a Comment