What a big girl!

Lilypie

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mommy's Day

HAPPY MOMMY'S DAY!!!

To all you wonderful moms out there! You are all examples to me! I don't know how you all do it, but I guess I'm gonna be figuring that out here pretty soon... =)

Hope you all have a great day! Love you guys!


I Love You Mom!


Just wanted to let my mom know how much I really love her and appreciate her! I truely think I have the best mom. I am so grateful to her for every sacrifice she has made for us and for the example she has set. As I've gotten older and am getting close to being a mom myself, I have realized and understand why she did the things she did.

Like not letting me stay out all hours of the night...because she loves me.


Or making me go to school when I didn't want to...because she loves me.


Grounding me when I did something wrong...because she loves me.


Waking me up for church every Sunday...because she loves me.

I have come to realize more that a mom truely wants what is best for their kids (they are not just trying to make our lives miserable). I am who I am today because of my wonderful mom. Thank you, mom, for the unconditional love, staying strong and putting your foot down when something didn't feel right, and for being an example in leading me in the right way. You're a great mom and I hope I can follow in your footsteps. You are the best! I love you!!!

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Happy to be Mom to you!

The Brann's said...

I'm sure you're well on your way to becoming a great mom just like she is!!

Lisa Miller said...

You'll do just as great because of how well she raised you. I've admired your mom ever since I had Aubrey. I only have 1 daughter and am about to lose it. She has five. She's a saint to me. I love my Aubrey though!!!