What a big girl!

Lilypie

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Leyna Camille Figueroa

She's Here!!!

Born at 9:09 am 6lbs 11oz 21 inches


17 comments:

Shannon & Bobby said...

She is adorable.. Congrats!!

The Brann's said...

Look at all that hair....I Love it!!!! Congratulations!!!

Johnson Family said...

I am way excited for you, she is sooo cute, I love my girls and you will have so much fun.
Heidi

Stephanie said...

HOORAY!! Congratulations!! She is so cute! I love all that hair. I'm excited to see more pictures!

The Brann's said...

What I want to know is if you just gave birth this morning, how on earth you're already blogging???? Aren't you exhausted??

Gwen said...

What a little doll, so glad that she is here and all is well.

Brooke said...

I did it for her. she wont even be home until tomorrow

Alycia said...

You guys did a great job...she's absolutely beautiful!!! I am so happy for you, you'll make great parents. Call me when you get settled in, I would love to meet her. Congrats!!!

Lisa Miller said...

How exciting. Congratulations!!! Now the fun begins. Can't wait to hear the labor/delivery story. Don't know why us women need to hear them, but we do. She's cute.

The Liddells said...

I'm SOOOO excited for you! Congratulations! Can't wait to see you guys this summer!

ls said...

Oh, she is precious. Mmmm. Newborn babies are so yummy, especially when they have lots of dark hair and are beautiful like little Leyna. Yay! I can't wait to hear more details about your labor and delivery and see more pics of your little bundle. Good luck with nursing and healing up-- it will probably be a little bit of a painful few weeks, but your babe will be so worth it! Congratulations, and I cannot wait to meet her in person!

James and Kresta said...

Congrats, Juan and Camie. She's is gorgeous. I hope everyone is well.

Dizniemom said...

Congrats Juan and Camie!!! She is so cute. Full head of hair and everyhting. Can't wait to se all of you in person, soon.
Love,
The millers

Lange Family said...

YAY! Congratulations! She is beautiful! I'm so happy for you!

The Bruces said...

congrats!!! she is so dang cute. As soon as your up to it post more pics would love to see them...

Stephanie said...

She is beautiful! love the hair.
CONGRATS!!!!!

HappyOrtons said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!