Then the next morning we were just playing in bed and I put her on her tummy. She was all smiling looking at me and then she just rolled over like it was nothing. I was in total shock. Later that night when Juan got home I showed him and we got it on video. I don't know how to download video from our camera other wise I would post it. It's so cute!
Leyna is like my little life-size dress up doll. I love buying clothes and shoes for her and dressing her up.
Just had to take a picture of her in her cute princess robe
I can just tell this girl is gonna be a gabber. She just talks and talks already.
Well Leyna is 3 1/2 months old. I'm so excited because she gets to start eating solids soon! I don't know why I'm so excited about it, but I can't wait! I think it's partly the reactions and funny faces you get when they try something so different than what they are used to. I'm gonna have my camera right there to catch her funny faces. I'll post those as soon as we do it.



4 comments:
Cute pictures, she is getting so big.
WOW....she's really starting to look like Juan!! She's getting bigger and cuter by the day!!
Wow, she does really well with looking at the camera for you for only 3 months old. It's almost as if she knows what to do! Daphne doesn't even do that well with taking pictures. She sure is cute.
It's so fun to dress up the babies. That's great she's rolling over. Many babies like to sleep on their tummies. As soon as Zach figured it out he never slept on his back again.
Post a Comment