What a big girl!

Lilypie

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

I turned 23 on April 13th. It was a fun birthday. On Saturday My whole family went out to a Tepenyaki (I don't know how you spell it) Restaurant, Japanese food where they cook in front of you. I love those places! They are so much fun! If you haven't been to one before I would totally suggest it. Way worth the money.

The cook made the rice into a heart and put a candle in it and everyone sang to ME!




Alaura didn't like all the noise the cook made with the utensils or the fire. Caiden thought it was pretty cool though. Last year we went to the same restaurant and it was the complete opposite. Caiden was so scared and Alaura liked it. Funny how things change...




A volcano made from an onion.




Isn't she so cute! Trying to use chop sticks...



The cook puts the rice in a bowl and throws it to you and it lands right in your hand. It's so coo!




The girls, minus Courtney, who decided not to go at the last minute. Missed you Courtney, you really missed out.




The whole family (minus Courtney) with nice full bellies after dinner. Thank you everyone for coming and sharing the fun with me on my birthday. Love you guys!






More Birthday Fun!



On my birthday we went to my parents house and they made me a delicious dinner. Then we tried making chocolate molten cakes (like they have @ Chili's). They didn't look so pretty, but they tasted very good! Thank you everyone for everything!




I got lots of pretty maternity clothes for my birthday and something cute for Leyna.




1 comment:

Brooke said...

I'm going to have to steal some of those pics and put them on my blog!!!